Terms and Conditions
Content Americas and this website are owned and operated by C21 International Inc. a company with a registered office at 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 19801 UNITED STATES. Your use of this website and all applications to sponsor or register for Content Americas are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you).
In these Terms and Conditions:
- Agreement refers to these Terms and Conditions or the Sponsorship Agreement;
- References to “we”, “us”, “our” or “Content Americas” are to C21 International Inc.;
- References to “you” and “your” are to the person or company booking the ticket, sponsorship or advertising;
- Cancellation Charge refers to the charges for any Sponsorship cancellation;
- Event refers the relevant event described in the Sponsorship Agreement;
- Sponsorship Fees refer the fees payable by the Sponsor under the Sponsorship Agreement in order to sponsor the Event;
- Sponsor refers to the person, firm or company whose details are specified in the Sponsorship Agreement;
- Sponsorship Agreement means the agreement to be completed and signed by the Sponsor in order to become an Event Sponsor;
- Venue means the venue at which the Event is held, as set out on the Sponsorship Agreement.
C21 International Inc. provides this site on an “as is” or “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, C21 International Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics, illustrations or photographs published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of C21 International Inc. howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Customer supplied content
Content and material supplied by you is done so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to supply it to us and that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice. You grant C21 International Inc. the right to use such content and material for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any content and material you supply to us. If we receive complaints about any content or material we may, at our discretion, remove it from display without reference or liability to you. You will indemnify us against any claim that the material infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or is defamatory or otherwise offensive.
No damage arising from use
Neither C21 International Inc. nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection the use of this site or the information in it or interruption to availability. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of C21 International Inc., its directors, employees or agents.
Content reliance and alterations
The content of this website is provided sine prejudice and does not by necessity reflect the views and opinions of C21 International Inc.. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You, or your agents, are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them. Although we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are not always able to check its accuracy or completeness. We reserve the right at any time to revise the information and other details given on this site without notice.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of C21 International Inc. and are owned by us or, as the case may be, their respective owners. To the extent that C21 International Inc. is able, permission is granted to copy electronically and print in hard copy portions of this site for personal and private reference only. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than that noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) is not permitted without the prior written permission of C21 International Inc..
Linking to our website
Direct linking to our website is only permitted where written consent is granted by C21 International Inc.. Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our written consent. All such requests should be sent to [email protected].
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites or pages that are not under the control of C21 International Inc.. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content. Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements in any way of the site to which it links.
C21 International Inc. is the owner of the ‘Content Americas’ trademark. All other trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), product names and company names or logos cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by C21 International Inc. in respect of the use of any such trade marks, company names, product names, logos or titles and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- All applications to register for Content Americas are subject to availability and receipt of full payment.
- A binding contract will be formed when confirmation is emailed to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact us if you have not received confirmation within 5 days of your registration.
- Delegate passes issued for use at the conference are valid for named attendee only and cannot be transferred or shared without written permission by C21 International Inc.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the conference, any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in our opinion represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by us or the venue owners at the conference.
Prices and payment
- We reserve the right to change ticket prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed.
- Where we have invoiced for your ticket, payment must be received in full and in cleared funds no later than 48 hours before the conference. If payment in full is not received before the conference, we reserve the right to either require such payment as a condition of your entry or refuse you entry to the conference. In such cases, any balance remains due and payable.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks before the date of the conference will require payment in full by PayPal or credit card only. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time if payment is not received.
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified in your contract. If the number of delegates that actually attends the conference is (for any reason) less than the number specified in your contract, then we reserve the right to change the ticket price charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the conference in line with our published prices then in force.
Changes and cancellations
- We reserve the right to change the format, speakers, participants, content, timing, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability. Where we alter the time or location of the conference, we will provide you with reasonable notice and offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) or the opportunity to attend the conference as varied.
- We reserve the right to change the date or cancel the conference at any time for any reason. Where we change the date or cancel the conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event, we will offer you the option of attending any rearranged conference we choose to organise. If you notify us in writing before the date of the conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged conference or if we elect not to rearrange the conference, you will be entitled to either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference).
- Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have an adverse impact on: (i) the ability to hold the conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the conference generally, then we will be entitled but not obliged to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the conference. Any of your fees received by us shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled conference held pursuant to this condition and you will not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If we are unable or elect not to rearrange or reschedule the conference pursuant to this condition, you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which we may either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this condition “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation to) speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These Terms and Conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled conference organised by us pursuant to this condition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the conference howsoever arising or any venue change.
- While every effort is made to ensure delegates can attend all sessions, certain sessions may prove too popular for the room capacity. In these exceptional circumstances, entry will be on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. For those unable to get in, we will make the video of the entire session available for download after the event.
- Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at no extra cost provided that we have at least 48 hours prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email [email protected]. In all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the conference.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the event and need to cancel or transfer your ticket, let us know in advance by emailing [email protected].
- Except for Clause 8, conference tickets cannot be refunded and no refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
- Should the conference be cancelled as a physical face-to-face event, conference tickets can be transferred to another C21 International Inc. event or refunded in full.
- We are not liable for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (including wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control.
C21 International Inc. offers various event sponsorship packages, further details and prices can be obtained by emailing the Sales Team at [email protected].
Sponsorship fees and payment terms
- The Sponsor agrees to pay the Sponsorship Fee in accordance with the payment terms set out in the Sponsorship Agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Sponsorship Fee will be invoiced in one instalment and is payable within 14 days of the invoice date.
- The Sponsorship Fee is exclusive of tax which shall be charged at the rate in force at the time of invoice.
- Instructions for payment will be outlined on all invoices. All bank charges payable on transfers have to be borne by the Sponsor.
- In the event the Sponsor fails to meet the payment obligations, then we shall be entitled to deem that the Sponsor has cancelled their sponsorship for the event and exercise our rights under “Cancellation by sponsor”.
- Sponsors whose Sponsorship Fee remains unpaid by commencement of the Event may be denied access to the Event/Venue.
- The sponsorship is restricted to the one event outlined in the Sponsorship Agreement and shall not be carried forward and/or transferred to any other future event organised by C21 International Inc..
Cancellation by Sponsor
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If the Sponsor cancels the Sponsorship Agreement over 3 months prior to the Event, the Sponsor agrees to pay 50% of the contracted Sponsorship Fee as Cancellation Charge.
- If a Sponsor cancels the Sponsorship Agreement within 3 months of the Event, the Sponsor agrees to pay 100% of the contracted Sponsorship Fee as Cancellation Charge.
- If a Sponsor cancels with an outstanding balance due, the Sponsor remains liable for the entire balance due, plus reasonable legal fees to collect.
- Upon receipt of Sponsorship cancellation notice, we reserve the right to resell the sponsorship item(s) forfeited.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that the Cancellation Charge represents a reasonable pre-estimate of the likely losses and costs incurred by C21 International Inc. as a result of the Sponsor’s cancellation and that they do not represent a penalty. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not required to mitigate our losses and/or costs in such circumstances and the Cancellation Charge shall remain payable even where we are able to resell the sponsorship item.
Postponement or cancellation by C21 International Inc.
- C21 International Inc. shall be relieved of its obligations under this Agreement in the event that the holding of the Event or the attendance at the Event by the Sponsors and/or any other Sponsor and/or any visitors is impossible, illegal or substantially or materially interfered with, due to any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of C21 International Inc. or the providers of the Venue including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion, civil commotion, armed hostilities, act of terrorism, revolution, blockade, embargo, strike, lock-out, sit-in, industrial or trade dispute, adverse weather, disease, risk to public health, accident to or breakdown of plant or machinery, shortage of any material, labour, transport, electricity or other supply, regulatory intervention, general advice or recommendation of any government (including any government agency or department), regulatory authority or international agency against travel, events and/or public gatherings, or the Venue becomes unavailable and/or unfit for occupancy and/or use (“force majeure”).
- In the event of force majeure, C21 International Inc. may cancel, amend the date of the Event or change the Venue or otherwise alter the Event. Should the Event be cancelled, curtailed or adversely affected by any cause not within the reasonable control of C21 International Inc. including but not limited to any of the force majeure events as identified in the preceding paragraph, C21 International Inc. shall be under no obligation to refund all or part of the sums paid by the Sponsor in respect of their participation in the Event. C21 International Inc. shall be under no liability to the Sponsor or any other person in respect of any actions, proceedings, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the Sponsor as the result thereof.
Event venue, date, time and layout
C21 International Inc. reserves the right to determine, and if it deems necessary, alter at its sole discretion, in each case without liability:
- The location and/or size of the Venue;
- The timings for the Event;
- The term or duration of the Event;
- The date or dates on which the Event is to be held;
- The layout of the Event generally;
- The format of the Event;
- The content of the Event
- The entrances and exits to and from the Event; and
- Any and all other technical or administrative details in respect of the Event.
C21 International Inc. will use reasonable endeavours to notify the Sponsor of any changes or alterations to the Event as a whole which materially and detrimentally impact on the Sponsor’s rights under this Agreement.
The Sponsor acknowledges and agrees that such changes and alterations may be required to benefit and safeguard the value of the Event as a whole. In the unlikely event that any material changes or alterations are detrimental to the Sponsor, the Sponsor further acknowledges and agrees that C21 International Inc. may at its discretion and without obligation apply a pro rata reduction to the Fees or part of them to compensate the Sponsor for any material detriment so offered and that this shall be the Sponsor’s sole remedy in this regard.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to brochures, information packs, audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Unauthorised photography, filming, recording, republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the conference as a delegate and you consent to the use of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If we are liable to you for any reason, our total liability to you in relation to the conference is limited to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
- If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations under this agreement, then our obligations will be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance. We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by you by reason thereof.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- For further information, please email C21 International Inc. at [email protected].
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
C21 International Inc. reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes are effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.