Content Americas Hispanic Kids Programming Pitch
The Content Americas Hispanic Kids Programming Pitch is open for entries, offering a US$20,000 marketing prize for the winner, with shortlisted projects showcased live to the international coproduction community at Content Americas.
The pitch is open for scripted series and documentaries from the Lat Am and Hispanic programming business looking for international coproduction deals to take their projects global.
The Content Americas Hispanic Kids Programming Pitch 2024 will bring C21’s tried-and-tested format to Latin America, awarding its winner a prize of US$20,000 worth of marketing across C21Media’s digital, print and event products to support development and pre-sales promotion of the show.
Creators present their projects live at Content Americas 23-25th January in Miami, and a specially selected panel of leading buyers and commissioners are tasked to choose their favourite. The judges will be looking for audience appeal, how well the projects had been developed and planned, the potential for international travel and the strength of the team behind it.
The competition is open to early-stage scripted series and documentaries from established producers from Latin America, Spain and Portugal looking for international coproduction partnerships.
The deadline for entries has been extended to December 8 (midnight GMT), 2023.
Projects will be shortlisted and a select number will be invited to present a live pitch during Content Americas, which takes place between January 23 and 25, 2024, in Miami. The winning pitch will be announced during the event.
Successful submissions will be notified if they have been selected to pitch by December 15.
Entrants should note the country of origin of each production at entry stage.
Entries must be made in English.
For further information email email@example.com
The deadline for entries is December 8 (midnight GMT), 2023.
- Producers can submit up to two projects.
- Projects must have at least one part funding in place and be able to demonstrate this.
- Shortlisted projects will be selected to present a live pitch to delegates at Content Americas during the event (January 23-25, 2024).
- The pitch must include as much information as possible, including the rationale for international partnership and exactly what is required at this stage of development. It should be treated as a broadcaster/platform pitch.
- Mood boards, casting, treatment, mini-pilots or sizzles should be included if available.
- Entrants will be notified if they have made the shortlist and if they have been invited to pitch by December 15